Tuesday 2 May 2017

I AM YOUR INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE.

That phrase is so important that I will repeat it.

I AM YOUR INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE.

I am not tied to a party which thinks it is O.K. for 20% of children from state schools to leave school illiterate or innumerate, or both. 
That party accepts that young people should start their adult lives with huge and rising debts,  
that couples should pay more in rents than for a mortgage,
and be unable to buy even a small property,
that people should be sleeping on streets,
that sick elderly people cannot leave hospitals.
The leader of that party knows that the way out of Europe is going to be extremely  tough and that the austerity her party will inflict will hurt like blazes  but she is not warning you of that.
That is not my party thank heavens.

Nor am I tied to a party where about half of them cannot support their own leader.

I am not tied to a party and there are two of them, who vow to oppose the will of the electorate and remain in the EU.

We have a party which does not care?
A  party which is in disarray?
A democratic party which is undemocratic?
AND I DON'T BELONG TO ANY OF THEM BECAUSE

I AM AN INDEPENDENT 
I am principled and honest and I care about people and I am pleased that I am not tied to a party which carries out policies I cannot tolerate, or a party whose members cannot agree amongst themselves, or a party who cannot accept that we are leaving the European Union.

I am the candidate who will stand up for every person in this country  for our entrepreneurs for our businessmen, for our young people our middle aged and our elderly and for a more equable society.  I want people to know that it is wrong to cheat. We have corruption from top to bottom of our society and it has to stop.


That is why you will vote for me, The candidate who is honest, principled and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment